|SWBS offers a scholarship to students who completed Grade 6 and Grade9. |
- Applicant’s GPA (for previous 2 years ( 4 semesters)) should not be less than 3,5
- If an applicant had ever join any math- science competitions ,organized by NECTEC, IPST, POSN or universities etc., would be considered firstly
- If an applicant had ever got an award from competitions held in Educational Areas, in province, nationwide or international, may apply directly.
- Scholarship for Talent: If an applicant has a talent in one of fields of Art, Music or Sport, may apply directly with portfolio. GPA condition will not be considered as strictly.
- Applicants need to submit their portfolios during the first interview or exam time.
- There are 60 questions in the exam (20 questions from each one of Thai, Math and Science)
- Duration is 90 min.
- Exam is a multiple choice test with for 4 choices.
- Topics in the exam are parallel with student’s grades.
EVALUATION OF EXAM
- Grading: Each question in Math and Science :2 points; in Thai: 1 point
- Number of correct answers only will be considered for grading, there is no
- Student’s exam and GPA results are calculated to get scholarship result.
- Scholarship result and gained scholarship rate are given below.
- Every applicant will be considered individually. (Schools, family conditions, portfolio etc.)
BENEFITS & DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship students will not pay Admission fee.
- Tuition fee will be paid based on scholarship rate mentioned above.
- Scholarship will be given for minimum 3 years.