SWBS welcomes all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The aim of SWBS is to prepare a comfortable and peaceful environment for the students.
รับสมัครนักเรียนระดับอนุบาล - มัธยมศึกษาปีที่6
PROCESS OF APPLICATIONWe would like to give the best education to our students, therefore our admission policy based on looking answer to
how we assist studentSWBS reserves the right to refuse admission to students whose educational or physical needs cannot be well served by the school, or to those with references indicating that their enrollment may be detrimental to the school.
our criteria and student’s criteria whether matching or not.
Kindergarten / อนุบาล
- Interview with parents (สัมภาษณ์พร้อมผู้ปกครอง)
- Observation of students by responsible teacher
From Grade 1 to Grade 12 (Mathayom 6) / ป.1-ม.6
- Interview with parents
- Interview with student
- Placement Examination
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Application form
- 2 Student Photos (1inch)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate and house registration or passport
- A copy of the parent’s identity card or passport (father – mother)
- Previous school’s academic record
- Please fill in the application form and attach the document as mentioned above.
- Submit the application to the information for basic skill test appointment.
- Receive the result, complete registration process and pay the admission fee.
Tuition Fee per semester
Additional fees are School uniforms, Textbooks, Transportation, After School Tutoring Courses (available from KG1 to P6), Lunch, Snack (from KG1 to P3), Extra Curricular activities (Field trips, Scout activities & Camps) and Grade Level Educational Visits.
Conditions for Payment:
- Parents are able to pay in 2 or 4 installments during the semester. (please consult with Finance Section)
- Parents can make a withdrawal from the government.
- Admission and tuition fees are non-refundable.
- All fees are payable in advance. The payment should be made at Finance section in Administration Building by
- Cash (only the enrollment time)
- Siam Commercial Bank
Please return a copy of the pay slip specifying the name of the student to the school
- For Kindergarten Summer School brochure please click here...
- For Primary Summer School brochure please click here...
- For Secondary Summer School brochure please click here...
- Scholarship is available for Secondary level students.
- Students, whose GPA is at least 3.45 for 2 years, may apply for Scholarship examination.
- For more information please contact with the school.