|The curriculum aims to develop children physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and intellectually. It also aims to provide a strong foundation from which students can grow to become active participants in life-long learning. |
The aim of the program can be achieved through meeting the following goals. By participating in the Kindergarten program, children will:
It is important to teach based on 3-5 years-old child characteristics when considering experiential learning management in each level. The learning and teaching are corresponding to individual differences. The development pace might be fast or slow in each age level. It is, however, a continuous process. During this time of development parents must take an active part along with teachers.
- develop confidence in themselves and their ability to learn
- demonstrate curiosity and the ability to focus their attention
- acquire a level of communicative competence that is personally satisfying
- acquire social skills and abilities which enable them to relate to other children and to adults
- develop moral values and ethics
- be proud of being a Thai citizen and appreciate Thai culture and traditions
- acquire a sense of preserving nature, and environment
- develop a good attitude toward learning and studying
To do this every month student’s monthly evaluation sends to parents.